[Libs-Or] Horner Library Staff Exchange applications are due October 1

Nancy Hoover nhoover at marylhurst.edu
Mon Sep 24 08:25:34 PDT 2012

Hello,

The Horner Library Staff Exchange Project, sponsored by the International
Relations Round Table (IRRT) of the Oregon Library Association and the
Oregon State Library,  is pleased to announce we are now accepting
applications for delegates for the 2013 Exchange.

The purpose of the Exchange is to share professional knowledge about
library and information science with our international partners in the
Fujian Provincial Library and the Fujian Library Association.   In the
spring of 2013, the Fujian Provincial Library will send 4 delegates to
Oregon for 3 weeks.  In October or November of 2013,  the Oregon State
Library will send 3 delegates to Fujian China, the sister province to the
state of Oregon.

Information about the criteria and requirements for selection and the
application is now on the OLA website on the IRRT page:

http://www.olaweb.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=335:irrt_home&catid=20:site-content

I have also attached the criteria and application to this email.

The deadline for applications is October 1, 2012.  Please contact me if you
have any questions.
--
 Nancy Hoover
University Librarian