[Libs-Or] FW: research into professional development for library workers

Michele Burke michele.burke at chemeketa.edu
Tue Sep 25 15:06:31 PDT 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: Hines, Samantha [mailto:Samantha.Hines at mso.umt.edu]
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2012 10:49 AM
Subject: research into professional development for library workers

I'm putting together an edited book called Revolutionizing the
Development of Library and Information Professionals: Planning for the
Future.  Please share the call for chapters and pass it along to anyone
involved in professional development for your association: conference
planners, continuing education coordinators, researchers, writers, and
presenters in the field.  I really want to get a range of chapters
focusing on all levels, types, and aspects of professional development!

Please let me know if there's someone else I should pass this along to,
and thanks for your help!

Sincerely,

Samantha

--
Samantha Schmehl Hines
Head, Mansfield Library at Missoula College of The University of Montana

"Rather than thinking of our users as remote, we should instead
recognize that it is we who are remote from our users." --Anne Lipow