[Libs-Or] Library Assessment Round Table Meeting @ OLA Conference!

Stoddart, Richard Richard.Stoddart at oregonstate.edu
Wed Apr 3 12:57:32 PDT 2013

Greetings OLA members,

This is ever so exciting… the first ever in-person meeting of the Library Assessment Round Table will be held at the Joint OLA/WLA in conference in Vancouver, Washington. We are scheduled to meet in the "Birch" room on Friday, April 26th from 1:15-2:15 PM.

I welcome all OLA members interested in library assessment to attend. This is an important topic for libraries of all types. The OLA Library Assessment Round Table is intended to "provide a practical framework for information sharing, continuing education opportunities, professional interactions, and a support system to those library workers engaged in library assessment in all types of Oregon libraries."

At the meeting we will need to elect/nominate a Chairperson, Vice Chairperson (Chair Elect), and Secretary. If you interested in running or nominating someone for one of these positions, please let me know.

If you are unable to attend the meeting, but have ideas or thoughts you would like Round Table members to consider, please pass them along.

As a reminder you can add the Library Assessment Round Table as an affiliation to your OLA membership. You can do that via this form<https://ola.memberclicks.net/index.php?option=com_mc&view=mc&mcid=form_45507>.

Please feel free to contact me with questions about this meeting or the OLA Library Assessment Round Table in general.

Rick

Rick Stoddart
Assessment Librarian
Oregon State University
121 The Valley Library
Corvallis, OR   97331-4501
Phone: 541-737-4393
OSU Libraries: Innovation, Heart & Ideas