[Libs-Or] Coffee Connection Reminder 4.5.13 8-10 a.m.

Maureen Cole mcole at ci.oregon-city.or.us
Thu Apr 4 10:31:25 PDT 2013

Hope to see all public library directors and manager types within driving distance of Portland for coffee tomorrow morning 8-10 a.m. at Coava Coffee, 1300 SE Grand Ave  Portland, OR 97214. We will have witty and informed conversation related, but not limited to, shared library topics of great interest to us all. And if not witty, caffeinated.

What info am I leaving out? I always leave out something...

Have a great day! Mo

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CE311F.59A3B050]

Maureen Cole
mcole at orcity.org<mailto:jloeffler at orcity.org>