[Libs-Or] LearningExpress and the 2014 GED Test

Arlene Weible arlene.weible at state.or.us
Tue Apr 9 07:57:07 PDT 2013

Greetings:
We have been getting a few questions about the GED test preparation materials in the LearningExpress Library and if they will be updated to reflect the changes in the GED test that will launch in January 2014. Here is an update from our rep.:

"We will be offering online preparation materials for the new version of the GED.  LearningExpress is one of the official providers of online GED test preparation materials and have been in direct contact with the GED Testing Service about the 2014 test. We are currently in active development of comprehensive preparation materials to meet the needs of our patrons preparing for the new version of the GED.  Although we don't have an official timeline as of yet, our new GED preparation resources will be available by early 2014."

For more information about the changes to the GED Test, consult the GED Testing Service web site:
http://www.gedtestingservice.com/educators/new-assessment

More information about accessing LearningExpress Library, which is offered by the Statewide Database Licensing Program (SDLP), can be found at the SDLP web site:
http://www.oregon.gov/osl/LD/Pages/technology/sdlp/learningexpress/index.aspx

If you have any further questions about LearningExpress, or other resources available from SDLP, please contact me!

Arlene Weible
Electronic Services Consultant
Oregon Federal Regional Depository Coordinator
Library Development Services
Oregon State Library
250 Winter St NE
Salem OR, 97301