[Libs-Or] OLA-WLA Annual Conference - Still Time to Register!

Suzanne Sager bvss at pdx.edu
Tue Apr 9 13:18:51 PDT 2013

                          [image: OLA-WLA Conference]
                   *OLA-WLA Annual Conference*
*April 24-26, 2013*
*Hilton Vancouver Washington*
                      Join Us!
 The OLA-WLA Annual Conference is the best place to develop professionally,
advance your career, connect with colleagues, and learn about new
techniques and new products that improve library services for our community.

As the theme - *The Future is Now* - suggests, our 2013 Annual Conference
is designed to provide you with a rich professional development experience
that will allow you to advance your career, connect with colleagues, and
learn about new techniques and products that improve library services for
your community.  It features an exciting mix of over 40 sessions by a
variety of presenters, including first-time speakers, veterans, and
perennial favorites - who will address current issues.

*Already registered?  Forward on to a colleague!*

     [image: Gene Ambaum]

[image: Hilton Vancouver Washington]
 *Conference Highlights*
Yes, the photo above is of Gene Ambaum, from Unshelved, our Keynote Speaker
at the Thursday night banquet.  Stay current on this and other sessions,
presenters, and special events guaranteed to inspire you. Click here
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001R6SR2_nLKOvqkWx3qCPNAFoMKFyqxe8E2rsZbVjmZtYaiQIkIFMnrr0YCgUlobUHpTjYHcUVxtr26mqKQElKLO73JLjpfR6i90XQX-zqhaybNo3fUpCpsTTNhhtl_19LjGKCSEP1jSI=>for
more information..

 *Pre-Conference sessions*
This year's conference offers nine opportunities to enhance your skills by
participating in a Pre-Conference session.  With topics ranging from RDA in
Action to Open Access, there is something for everyone.  Learn
more<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001R6SR2_nLKOs4ymcgcZQjoFHI78JmdyGCJCKuaB_qQnP2JG22gjE-Wx7o_IwDg8lITjULlf-UGK_ol1KUinf3a4VQfophO2Aj49KX1mPcmAIzQwBI7dsl-_BhsURI9fpHb9XoNCKZbAs=>
.

*Reserve Your Hotel Room*
All sessions will be held at the Hilton Vancouver, and hotel rooms are
available for $124 night.  In addition, we have a room block at the Red
Lion Vancouver with rates starting at $89.95.

**The Hilton is now sold out of rooms for Thursday night.  If you need a
room on Thursday, you should make your reservation at the Red Lion.*

Learn more<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001R6SR2_nLKOvuyfCZZZcWpShMKi2xPZ74EPOKtGP5FiBSEj12d1PNhcX6f4IuXsMGO5ju8fPdE_yxN9KgYJidm1fMCqYkKwzQw4KSSbfY0mWEZnBWSEYtrehfUne0oBS_1sXHIRSjSKk=>
.

               REGISTER<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001R6SR2_nLKOu-BBrW1D3eCmJSmzMCOw4UAoxDQu0SZk5FynMqp4_FNOUhXjliBXmHdgoHiLT1dpW0GiF3dDhaczgUFoqgjTHEx504ngvPQPk=>
*TODAY!*
                                                      * *

23607 Highway 99, Suite 2C, Edmonds, WA 98026
425.967.0739 - www.wla.org<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001R6SR2_nLKOu7pGl24TQOgsXaRhhLpPrKPJA3fOQZXKkX3WR7HDo1NnJRfV5JculdzBDk8O5sDdcR3xOAlRnBkhnZTibKw4ByPIdg71ow7Ew=>

--
Suzanne L. Sager
Portland State University Library