[Libs-Or] Join us in Bend this Friday evening at the McMenamin's Old St. Francis School

Michele Burke michele.burke at chemeketa.edu
Tue Apr 16 08:50:56 PDT 2013

Hello-

 IL Summit in Bend this Saturday April 20th! If you are in Bend for the Summit or just happen to be in town on Friday evening, join us at the McMenamin's Old St. Francis School for early socializing, dinner, and more socializing. Socializing is not a deal breaker- we welcome moody intellectuals as well as the socially awkward (count me in!). We have a large table reserved starting at 4:30pm in the Smoking Room. Children are allowed in the Smoking Room, but are not allowed to smoke unless they bring their own cigarettes. Kidding! It is a non-smoking smoking-room.

Hope to see you Friday at whatever time you can show up. Our reservation starts at 4:30, but we'll eat later and will be loitering around most of the evening. Look for a group of socially awkward moody intellectuals loitering around an old school and you'll know a) you've found the IL Summit people or b) you're still at work.

Looking forward to seeing you soon,

~The IL Summit Planning Committee