[Libs-Or] New this year at OVRS - free online streaming of the program!

Courtney Terry Courtney.Terry at ci.mcminnville.or.us
Fri Apr 19 15:48:11 PDT 2013

Apologies for duplicate postings, just trying to spread the joys of virtual reference to all!

Can't make it to The Oregon Garden for the Oregon Virtual Reference Summit on May 3rd? Bummer. But the good news is that this year, we're trying something new for those unable to attend. In partnership with the Oregon Library Association, we will stream live portions of the program, 9am-12:30pm Pacific time.

Register for the free online streaming at http://www.answerland.org/summit/streaming

Space is limited and on a first come, first served basis. Please see the registration page for more information about the free software, easy download and other important decisions.

If you're wanting to come for the real-life experience of Oregon Virtual Reference Summit, registration is open until April 29th. You can register here: http://www.answerland.org/content/registration-2013-oregon-virtual-reference-summit

This year's Summit is  going to be excitingly engaging, hope to see you there!

Courtney Terry
OVRS Planning Committee
McMinnville Public Library