[Libs-Or] Libraries of Oregon access to statewide databases temporarily down

Arlene Weible arlene.weible at state.or.us
Mon Apr 22 08:44:24 PDT 2013

A server failure over the weekend has caused some problems with proxy access to the statewide databases (Gale and LearningExpress) though the Libraries of Oregon<http://librariesoforegon.org/> web site. We are working to resolve the problems, and hope to have access restored soon.

Please note that the problem is only for access through the Libraries of Oregon site. Access though individual library web sites is not affected.

Please contact me if you have any questions,
Arlene

Arlene Weible
Electronic Services Consultant
Oregon Federal Regional Depository Coordinator
Library Development Services
Oregon State Library
250 Winter St NE
Salem OR, 97301