[Libs-Or] The Message of the Qur'an-vetting, please

dan cawley librarybusiness at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 1 14:53:27 PDT 2013

The Seaside Public Library recently received an unsolicited copy of The Message of the Qur'an "translated and explained by Muhammad Asad."

This donation was sent from the Council on American-Islamic Relations.

Depending upon the source, CAIR has been described as either a hate group or a bonafide educational institution.

Our Holy Koran gets "disappeared" on a regular basis.

Is The Message of the Qur'an an item we want to put on our shelf?

Have any Oregon libraries added this to their collection?

Thanks in advance,

Dan Cawley
Seaside Public Library