[Libs-Or] Help Us Spread the Word!

Gina Bacon gina.bacon at pcc.edu
Fri Aug 16 09:58:07 PDT 2013

*

*[image: Inline image 1]
Northwest Central is a community-driven, continuing education clearinghouse
for librarians in the Pacific Northwest, and we need your support! *

We serve libraries and library staff of all varieties and want to reach
more of our community. One way that we are trying to accomplish this is by
increasing our connectivity through Facebook. We are asking that you please
'like' our page on Facebook and share it with your library friends and
circles. Our Facebook page will notify you of upcoming events and keep you
in the loop on continuing education opportunities. We hope to raise our
'likes' to 500 by the end of September. It's a significant goal, but we
know we can do it with your support. Below you will find a link to our
Facebook page and our site. Please help us reach our goal, and thank you!

*https://www.facebook.com/nwcentral
*
**
*