[Libs-Or] Opportunity to volunteer at Wordstock

Sheryl Eldridge sheryl at newportlibrary.org
Wed Aug 21 15:26:10 PDT 2013

Greetings!

The Oregon Authors Committee will have a booth at Wordstock on October 5 and 6.  Roxanne Nagy will be coordinating volunteers.  The event will be open to the public from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. both Saturday and Sunday.  She is looking for people to serve 4 hour shifts.  We get 2 free passes, so if you serve a shift, you can walk around the events when you are not at the booth.

One of our members is creating bookmarks for us to hand out, and we’ll also get information about Oregon Reads 2014 to pass out.  This will be an opportunity to promote OLA, Oregon libraries, and the Oregon Authors website.

If you are interested, please respond to Roxanne at roxannesnagy at gmail.com<mailto:roxannesnagy at gmail.com> and put ‘Wordstock’ in the subject line.

Thanks,

Sheryl  Eldridge, Oregon Authors Chair
Newport Public Library