[Libs-Or] Self-published books

Tony Greiner tony_greiner at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 29 08:03:37 PDT 2013

When I am wearing my selector hat, I tend to be cautious of self-published books, but I do buy them on occasion. If I find the (rare) review of a self-published book, I will read it over, but I don't limit my purchases to items that have been reviewed. I will buy almost every non-fiction book or video related to our part of Oregon, and much of the state in general.   The wonderful "FIshing in Oregon" series is an example.
In my current job I don't buy fiction, so I have no thoughts there.
Tony Greiner

**tony_greiner at hotmail.com**