[Libs-Or] Registration is now open for Online Northwest 2014!

Dawn Marie Lowe-Wincentsen dawn.lowe.win at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 10:30:20 PST 2013

Registration is now open for Online Northwest 2014!

http://onlinenorthwest.org/register/

Online Northwest is a conference addressing issues at the intersection of
libraries, technology and culture. This year we have an exciting program
that includes presentations and workshops on digital badges (we will have
one for attendees), APIs, ebooks, and more. View the conference program at:
http://onlinenorthwest.org/2014program/ . Our keynote speaker this
year is Andromeda
Yelton. Learn more about her upcoming talk at: http://onlinenorthwest.org/

The 2014 Online Northwest conference will be held on February 7th, at the
CH2M Hill Alumni Center on the Oregon State University campus, Corvallis,
Oregon.

Early bird registration is $100, open until January 10th, 2014

Registration after January 10th and is $130

On site registration is $150

We are offering four scholarships to cover the cost of registration of
attending Online Northwest. The deadline to submit scholarship applications
for Online Northwest 2014 is December 30, 2013. Applicants will be notified
by early January 2014, before the deadline for early bird registration has
passed. The scholarship application form is available from our registration
page at: http://onlinenorthwest.org/register/