[Libs-Or] Brief Survey for Institutional Repository Managers

Isaak, David C David.C.Isaak at kpchr.org
Wed Feb 6 11:51:31 PST 2013

*Please excuse the cross-posting*

Greetings,

We are conducting a survey to discover how institutional repositories (IRs) have changed in recent years. New paradigms in scholarly communication and a greater emphasis on research data re-use are changing the roles of repository managers.

The survey will take approximately 15 minutes of your time and you can begin by clicking on this link: https://portlandstate.qualtrics.com//SE/?SID=SV_dbcdogoLeWYvXHD

All responses will be confidential and we will be sharing the aggregate survey results at the joint Oregon/Washington Library Association conference in April. A summary of survey results will also be posted online at Northwest Central (http://www.nwcentral.org/). We are targeting repository managers in Oregon and Washington, but everyone is welcome to take the survey.

Sincerely,
Karen Bjork, Digital Initiatives Coordinator, Portland State University Library
David Isaak, Digital Projects Librarian, Kaiser Permanente Center for Health Research
Kay Vyhnanek, Scholarly Communications Librarian, Washington State University