[Libs-Or] Oregon Historical Quarterly available to good home

Eva Calcagno Calcagno at wccls.org
Tue Feb 12 10:02:20 PST 2013

I'm posting this on behalf of a personal friend who would like to give away the Oregon Historical Quarterly (from the 1960's to the 2010's) to a good home.  His wife wants them out of the house!  If there is a library or museum that could use all or part of the series, please let me know.  If there is a library Friends group that would like them for a book sale, that would be OK, too.  The couple lives in the Raleigh Hills area of Portland.  If you are interested, contact me and we can figure out how to get them to your library.
Thanks,

Eva Calcagno, Director
Washington County Cooperative Library Services
111 NE Lincoln St., MS-58
Hillsboro, OR 97124
(503)846-3233 office | (503)846-3220 FAX
www.wccls.org<http://www.wccls.org/>
https://www.facebook.com/wccls