[Libs-Or] Hive Mind Help re: Sci-Fi title

Marta Murvosh murvosh at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 13 11:13:22 PST 2013

How soon do you need a response and would it be OK if I passed your request onto the director and past director of the Center for Science Fiction at the University of Kansas? (I'd Cc you.)

If they don't know the answer, they can put it out on the listserv of people who write academic articles on SF. They've gotten responses back to me within a few days.

FYI, the Locus magazine indexes only go back to the 1980s, but like the print indexes, Locus doesn't really offer a good way to search based on content.

Marta

Marta Murvosh, MLS

murvosh at yahoo.com
360-336-2643 - home office