[Libs-Or] Join the Library Assessment Round Table (OLA)!

Stoddart, Richard Richard.Stoddart at oregonstate.edu
Wed Feb 20 09:10:30 PST 2013

If you were wondering what those fireworks were all about… It's official. We now have an OLA Library Assessment Round Table!

You can now add the Library Assessment Round Table to your OLA affiliations from this form<https://ola.memberclicks.net/index.php?option=com_mc&view=mc&mcid=form_45507> (http://bit.ly/Y83akz) or when you renew your OLA membership. Right now there is no membership dues (that is something we can vote on later), so it is like you are getting your first year free!
Wow, you can't beat that.

If you or your library is interested in:

  *   Assessment of library services
  *   Library value or Return on Investment (ROI)
  *   Library program evaluation — are we having an impact with our patrons or in our community?
  *   Quantitative & Qualitative measures of library success

Then this group is for you! I encourage librarians of all types to become involved. Join here<https://ola.memberclicks.net/index.php?option=com_mc&view=mc&mcid=form_45507>.

Thanks to everyone who showed interest and helped shepherd this effort through. A big thanks goes out to Michelle Burke and Buzzy Nielsen for their guidance, leadership, and enthusiasm.

If you have questions, please get in touch.

Rick

Rick Stoddart
Assessment Librarian
Oregon State University
121 The Valley Library
Corvallis, OR   97331-4501
Phone: 541-737-4393
OSU Libraries: Innovation, Heart & Ideas