[Libs-Or] Planning for Poetry Month? Check out this FREE webinar!

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Wed Feb 27 10:49:38 PST 2013

Hi! I just learned about this free poetry webinar which may be helpful to those of you planning National Poetry Month displays, activities, or programming. Also, don't forget the resources of the Oregon Poetry Collection online at: http://www.oregon.gov/osl/LD/Pages/youthsvcs/oregon.poetry.collection.aspx.

Have No Fear, Poetry is Here!

Booklist teams up with the Poetry Foundation––publisher of Poetry magazine and an independent literary organization committed to a vigorous presence for poetry in our culture––to provide resources, ideas, and support for making the most of your library poetry collection. Please join Catherine Halley, the Poetry Foundation’s Director of Digital Programs, and the foundation’s library director, Katherine Litwin, for an insightful discussion of how audiences of all ages can enjoy poetry through programs, workshops, displays, and more. Moderated by Booklist senior editor Donna Seaman.

Can't make the date? Register anyway so a link to the video archive of this webinar can be e-mailed to you after the event

 When? Tuesday, March 19th at 11:00am
 Where? Online
 How much? FREE
 How do I sign-up to participate? Online at http://tiny.cc/f2g6sw