[Libs-Or] Whitehouse petition in support of school librarians

Donna Cohen dcohen at dcoheninfo.com
Tue Jan 8 09:43:17 PST 2013

Please consider.  Thanks.
Donna

Please sign in support of our school librarian colleagues! Please excuse any
cross postings but I believe this is important!
Please sign the petition to require that all public schools employ a
full-time, certified school librarian.

This was recently created on the We the People page of the official White
House web site.

Once created, we have 30 days to collect 25,000 signatures. At that point,
the Obama administration will consider the
 petition.

So send the link to everyone on your mailing list. There are over 2,000
signatures now. We can do this!

http://wh.gov/QMUI

---
Donna L Cohen, MLIS, MEd
D L Cohen Information Services
Portland, Oregon
503-737-1425
dcohen at dcoheninfo.com
www.dcoheninfo.com

Information is power....if you can find it!