[Libs-Or] Architectural Heritage Center Library Open House and Research Day

Lisa Stringfield string1967 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 14:03:17 PST 2013

*Architectural Heritage Center Library* *Open House and Research Day*

*Help us celebrate our 25th anniversary, as we open our library to the
public for a day!*

*Saturday, February 2, 2013   *

*10:00 am - 3:00 pm*

*A FREE EVENT!*

Following a two-year effort to catalog and properly store the thousands of
library items collected by our founders, Jerry Bosco and Ben Milligan, as
well as those generously donated more recently by others, it's time to shed
new light on our research materials.

Volunteers will be on hand to answer your questions and share AHC library
resources for building history research, local history, Oregon architects,
and of course, the preservation of our historic buildings.

(Lisa M. Stringfield)