[Libs-Or] OLA Board Meeting Friday, Feb. 1st open to the public

Michele Burke michele.burke at chemeketa.edu
Tue Jan 29 16:43:50 PST 2013

Hello-

Oregon Library Association Board meetings are open to the public and we
would love to have you join us.  Our next meeting is this Friday at the
Madison High School Library in Portland from 10:00-3:30. We are
scheduled to run a little longer than usual since our April Board
meeting takes place Wednesday of the OLA-WLA conference and is generally
brief. Time for open discussion/community forum is set for just after
2:00pm.

Information for Friday's meeting, including the agenda, supplemental
documents, and logistics for attending in person and via GoToMeeting are
on the OLA website. From the OLA homepage, click the About OLA tab and
choose Executive Board Meetings from the drop-down menu. It will take
you here: http://www.olaweb.org/executive-board-meetings.

We do not provide paper copies of the supplemental documents at the
meeting; a practice that worked well at the December meeting and saved
*a lot* of paper.

Looking forward to meeting soon!

Sincerely,

~Michele