[Libs-Or] Bound Oregon Journals and Oregonians

Janice M. Healy jmhealy1 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 24 15:54:14 PDT 2013

Hi all,

This group was suggested by Sheila Rabun at U of O to see if any of
you would be interested. We have a large collection of bound Oregon
Journals and Oregonians. I know that before 1923 the Origonians have
been scanned. But after that, not so as they are still in copyright.
The Oregon Journals have not been scanned. The owner is willing to
donate these to any library that would be interested in them for the
cost of shipping them to your library.

Question is any one out there interested in these? I have a list that
I would be happy to send to any of you. Please contact me off list
at: mailto:jmhealy1 at comcast.net

We are having to shut down Conner-Bishop Historical Resource Center
due to the owners health and lack of outside funding to get into a
building large enough. Also we have a large collection of History and
Genealogy books that are to be donated in one or three lots. The hope
of the owner and the board is that we can keep this fantastic
collection in the northwest.

Can any one help us?

--
Janice M. Healy
(Mrs. Edmund A. Healy)
mailto:jmhealy1 at comcast.net
1-503-649-1532

Federal Nonprofit #61-1506583

State Nonprofit Corporation
Registry Number: #306888-99

http://www.conner-bishop.org

Shipping address:

Conner-Bishop Historical Resource Center
% Janice M. Healy
4210 SW 198th Ave.
Aloha, Oregon  USA 97007-2343