[Libs-Or] Contemporary Authors, other ref sets, giveaway

Hunter, Lydia Lydia.Hunter at cityofalbany.net
Sat Jun 8 11:08:16 PDT 2013

Hi,
We are weeding to make room for our expanding collection.  We have several reference sets in excellent condition that are free to a good home.  Please look over the list and see if there's anything you need.  Preference given first to those who want full sets, second to those who want individual/filler volumes.  Thanks!
Contemporary Authors 1st revision vol. 9-249
Contemporary Authors New Series revision vol. 1-155 + cumulative index
American National Biography vol. 1-24 + 2 vol. cumulative index (complete set), 1999
The Dictionary of Art vol. 1-33 + index (complete set), 1996
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.  Thanks for your consideration.
Lydia Hunter
Albany Public Library
2450 14th Ave. SE
Albany, OR 97322
541-791-0014
lydia.hunter at cityofalbany.net
http://library.cityofalbany.net

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail may be a public record of the City of Albany and may be subject to the State of Oregon Retention Schedule and may be subject to public disclosure under the Oregon Public Records Law. This e-mail, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please send a reply e-mail to let the sender know of the error and destroy all copies of the original message.