[Libs-Or] Cost of moving a library?

Penny Hummel hummelp at ci.canby.or.us
Wed Jun 19 17:15:39 PDT 2013

Hello-we are in the process of planning and building a new library, which will open in late 2014.

As part of that process, I'm starting to gather information about moving-and I'm interested in hearing from anyone in library land who would recommend a particular mover/move arranger based on their experience with a recent move.

Thanks!

Penny Hummel
President-Elect, Oregon Library Association, 2012-13
Director, Canby Public Library
292 N. Holly St.
Canby OR  97013
503.266.0650 (p)
503.266.1709 (f)
hummelp at ci.canby.or.us<mailto:hummelp at ci.canby.or.us>

Visit us online at www.canbylibrary.org<http://www.canbylibrary.org/>

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE

This email is a public record of the City of Canby and is subject to public disclosure unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law. This email is subject to the State Retention Schedule.