[Libs-Or] Chromebooks in libraries

Leah Griffith leah.griffith at newbergoregon.gov
Sat Mar 9 12:51:21 PST 2013

Is anyone in Oregon using Chromebooks in your libraries?   California has a big program where the state library gave 1,000 to 44 libraries.   Many are checking them out for home use and some are using in-house.

If you've had experience using Chromebooks at your library, I'd like to hear about it.  We're especially thinking about it for our children's room that is undergoing remodeling.   We'll be changing the technology available when we reopen.

Leah