[Libs-Or] "Lead the Change" is coming to Oregon on April 16th

Michele Burke michele.burke at chemeketa.edu
Mon Mar 11 13:55:27 PDT 2013

Helping s Librarians s Create s Extraordinary s Every Day!

NEW! LEAD THE CHANGE! WEBSITE

NEW! LEAD THE CHANGE! ARTICLES
<http://lj.libraryjournal.com/category/managing-libraries/lead-the-chang
e/>

Lead the Change logo
<http://lj.libraryjournal.com/events/lead-the-change/?utm_source=NCspsn&
utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ltc>

Empowering Individuals
Transforming Libraries
Enriching Communities

________________________________

Arizona <http://lj.libraryjournal.com/lead-the-change/>

Lead the Change
<http://lj.libraryjournal.com/events/lead-the-change/?utm_source=NCspsn&
utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ltc>  leadership event series made stops
at 16 national and international cities, attracting more than 1300
librarians and thought leaders.

Now's your chance to attend a motivating and informative day that will
energize and inspire you to lead the change in your library. You'll
learn how today's top librarians are transforming their communities and
leave with insights, best practices, leadership tools and a personal
action plan, empowering you to transform your career and enrich your
community.

Attend individually or send your staff for a day of dynamic
presentations, case studies, and conversations featuring David
Bendekovic, B.A. David Company and Library Journal Librarians of the
Year, Movers and Shakers and library thought leaders from around the
country.

"Lead the Change has given me new insight into who I am and what I offer
to my library's future"
-A. Mendelsohn, Senior Librarian, Youth Services,
Los Angeles Public Library

"This is one of the best workshops I've ever attended"
-T. LeBeau, Assistant Director, Livermore Public Library

CONNECT WITH LEAD THE CHANGE:

LTC twitter <https://twitter.com/#!/LJevent> LTC facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Library-Journal/11249119181?sk=app_11753
1781690494>  LTC email <mailto:leadthechange at mediasourceinc.com>

LTC register <https://shop.mediasourceinc.com/Products.aspx?hdr=Events>

APRIL 16, 2013
Central Library
801 S.W. 10th Avenue
Portland, OR 97205

________________________________

LEAD THE CHANGE OREGON SPEAKERS

Headshot<http://c0003264.cdn2.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/crop_vailey.
jpg>

Vailey Oehlke
Director of Libraries
Multnomah County Library

Headshot<http://c0003264.cdn2.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/crop_eva.jpg

Eva Calcagno
Director
Washington County Cooperative Library Services

 Lead the Change
sponsors<http://lj.libraryjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/LTC2013
_regional-footer.jpg>