[Libs-Or] Opportunity for small public libraries to publish in anthology

Darci Hanning darci.hanning at state.or.us
Fri Mar 15 09:32:27 PDT 2013

Greetings and Happy Friday!

I'm forwarding on this opportunity that may be of interest to folks in our smaller public libraries, please see the attached Word document for complete detail or contact Larry Grieco (below) for more information.

Cheers!
Darci
Darci Hanning * Technology Development Consultant * Library Development Services
Oregon State Library, 250 Winter St. NE, Salem, OR  97301
503-378-2527 darci.hanning at state.or.us<mailto:darci.hanning at state.or.us>

 Ask me about Plinkit! http://www.plinkit.org/ http://oregon.plinkit.org<http://oregon.plinkit.org/>