[Libs-Or] Alliance Research Interest Group (A-RIG) - Online meeting Friday, March 29, 2-3 p.m.

Laura Zeigen zeigenl at ohsu.edu
Thu Mar 28 15:58:20 PDT 2013

This is a reminder that the Alliance Research Interest Group (A-RIG) is having an online meeting via GoTo Meeting tomorrow, Friday, March 29, 2-3 p.m.

Agenda and instructions for connecting to the session are included towards the bottom of this email.

In the event that you have a hard time getting into the online meeting at 2, please email me (zeigenl at ohsu.edu<mailto:zeigenl at ohsu.edu>) and we will see what we can do.

Laura

Laura Zeigen, MA, MLIS, AHIP
User Experience Librarian | Assistant Professor
Oregon Health & Science University
3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Road - LIB
Portland, Oregon 97239
zeigenl at ohsu.edu<mailto:zeigenl at ohsu.edu>  | 503-494-0505

If it takes more than 15 minutes to find an answer, contact your librarian.