[Libs-Or] StreamNet Library weekend hours

Streamnet Library FISHLIB at critfc.org
Fri May 3 11:32:31 PDT 2013

To accommodate our move, we are opening up for weekend hours to get more done.  If you'd like to come volunteer and get some experience with moving & downsizing a library, you are welcome to join us.  We will need to know if you are coming ahead of time in case we need to cancel the hours.  These hours may expand as I start to panic that the move will not go as smoothly as I hope.

Saturdays 130-330
Sundays 130-330

I will be happy to talk about the process so far as well as our future plans.

Lenora
StreamNet Regional Librarian
Columbia River Inter-Tribal Fish Commission

OFTL at critfc.org