[Libs-Or] Incredible library fundraiser!

Penny Hummel hummelp at ci.canby.or.us
Thu May 23 13:57:08 PDT 2013

Buy a plant-and help build the new Canby Library!
The Canby Kiwanis Club is hosting its annual plant sale on Saturday, June 8 at from 9 AM to 2 PM at the Canby Saturday Market<http://canbysaturdaymarket.com/> as a benefit for the new Canby library<http://canbylibrary.org/about-us/new-library-planning.html>.  Choose from a variety of shrubs, perennials and annuals donated by local nurseries!  Every $1 spent at the plant sale generates an additional $3 donation for our new library, thanks to generous matching funds from the Canby Kiwanis Club and area foundations.
 Canby's Saturday Market is held on Saturdays at 252 NE 2nd Avenue (behind Cutsforth Thriftway) We hope to see you there.  : )

Penny Hummel
President-Elect, Oregon Library Association, 2012-13
Director, Canby Public Library
292 N. Holly St.
Canby OR  97013
503.266.0650 (p)
503.266.1709 (f)
hummelp at ci.canby.or.us<mailto:hummelp at ci.canby.or.us>

Visit us online at www.canbylibrary.org<http://www.canbylibrary.org/>

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE

This email is a public record of the City of Canby and is subject to public disclosure unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law. This email is subject to the State Retention Schedule.