[Libs-Or] Information Literacy Advisory Group of Oregon (ILAGO) - meeting tomorrow

Candice Watkins CWatkins at clatsopcc.edu
Thu Oct 17 14:27:16 PDT 2013

ILAGO will have its Fall meeting tomorrow. All are welcome to attend. Here are the details once again:

When: Friday, October 18, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Where: Portland Community College, Cascade Campus, Terrell Hall Room 112
Lunch: It's bring your own! We'll plan to lunch and socialize with OWEAC (Oregon Writing and English Advisory Committee) as they will be having their fall meeting at the same time.

Please find the agenda here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/18YgXDCXtt5tELXP5KrXS78Jl_YVp0vL6ZpEUlRbjN_A/edit?usp=sharing.

Here's a map to campus: http://www.pcc.edu/about/locations/cascade/documents/ca-campus-map.pdf
Parking: There are parking pass dispensers in the parking lots (they take credit). Plus, I'm sure there is the occasional neighborhood parking.

Hope to see you there!

Candice Watkins
Library Director
Clatsop Community College