[Libs-Or] Two Positions: job announcement - Washington County Cooperative Library Services

Sylvia Lee sylvial at wccls.org
Fri Oct 18 17:12:10 PDT 2013

Job Title:  Content and Projects Librarian II AND Projects and Training Librarian I or II (Two positions)
Washington County Cooperative Library Services
Opening Date:  10/19/13
Closing Date:  11/8/13
City & State:  Hillsboro, OR

Brief description of position:  Washington County Cooperative Library (WCCLS) is recruiting for two positions:  (a) Contents and Project Librarian II and (b) Projects and Training Librarian I or II.  There is one recruitment to fill both positions.  Both of the positions support all general operations of the Automation Program. Some of the responsibilities of the Content and Projects Librarian include:  creating original web and social media content for various communication tools, analyzing web use, monitoring and maintaining web presence, and participating in Automation program projects including leading projects.  Some of the responsibilities of the Projects and Training Librarian include:  creating and implementing project plans, creating and preparing training materials for library staff, identifying training techniques and tools, and supporting WCCLS web presence and social media.

Link to the full job announcement and application information:  http://www.co.washington.or.us/Support_Services/HR/Employment/employment-opportunities.cfm

Sylvia Lee
Library Automation Systems Supervisor
Washington County Cooperative Library Services
111 NE Linoln St, MS58
Hillsboro, OR 97124
503.846.3238 (phone)
503.846.3220 (fax)