[Libs-Or] Surveys: CSLP 2013 Feedback, and 2016-17 Suggestions

Abbie Anderson aanderson at cclsd.org
Sun Oct 20 23:37:42 PDT 2013

Dear libs-or readers,

Please pardon cross-posting.

Now that all the Summer Reading materials have been put away, reports
filed and applications for next year's Ready to Read grants submitted,
it's time to think yet again about Summer Reading.

No matter what your job title is in the library, your opinions about
Summer Reading matter. Your feedback on the CSLP surveys means a great
deal for how CSLP continues to produce its materials and structure the
program. The two surveys are just 16 questions long altogether, and the
few minutes you spend giving your answers will make a difference for
summers to come.

Without further ado, here are the links:

2013 Summer Reading Feedback:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MBMM565

2016-17 Summer Reading Suggestions:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MHP8PX9

Survey responses are due by January 20. I know you'll be looking
forward to my reminder as the deadline draws near.

Thank you for all the work you do to make Summer Reading great!

All the best,
Abbie Anderson
OYAN CSLP Liaison