[Libs-Or] InfoCamp Seattle 2013

Darci Hanning darci.hanning at state.or.us
Fri Sep 6 15:34:41 PDT 2013

Good afternoon, everyone,

Just wanted to pass this along :-)

Cheers,
Darci
Darci Hanning * Technology Development Consultant * Library Development Services
Oregon State Library, 250 Winter St. NE, Salem, OR  97301
503-378-2527 darci.hanning at state.or.us<mailto:darci.hanning at state.or.us>
________________________________
From:  Lianne Ho [lianneho at u.washington.edu]

You're invited to InfoCamp Seattle 2013!

InfoCamp is an unconference for the information community. It features an egalitarian, community-driven format in which the agenda is created during the event -- so anyone can sign up to lead a session!

What: InfoCamp Seattle 2013
When: October 12 & 13
Where: Mary Gates Hall, University of Washington

We'll be gathering once again at the University of Washington's beautiful Seattle campus on October 12th and 13th. The Saturday opening festivities and keynote will be in the Kane Hall auditorium. The Sunday plenary as well as the sessions designed and led by you, our fearless InfoCampers, will happen in Mary Gates Hall.

This year, our Saturday opening keynote will be given by Joan Vermette. Joan Vermette is a User Experience Designer with Mad*Pow (http://www.madpow.com) in Boston, MA and creator of the game Organizational Parkour.

For more information, check out http://seattle.infocamp.org
To secure your spot at InfoCamp Seattle 2013, visit https://infocampseattle2013.eventbrite.com/

Hope to see you there!