[Libs-Or] Register by Friday! Workshop: Customizing Data Delivery to Target Audiences

Amy.Maule at CH2M.com Amy.Maule at CH2M.com
Wed Sep 18 08:10:21 PDT 2013

Hi ORSLA members and friends,
Don't forget to register for our Customizing Data Delivery to Target Audiences workshop on Sept 27th - the deadline to register is this Friday (Sept 20).
http://oregon.sla.org/?p=1735
All three speakers are excellent and I can't imagine anyone who couldn't use a little help with data/information delivery.
I talked to Pacific Pie Co last week and I can say with great confidence that the snacks are going to be fantastic (thanks to ProQuest for sponsoring snacks)!
Hope to see you there,
Amy
Amy Maule
ORSLA Past President 2013