[Libs-Or] Hood River Library Centennial Celebration!

rachael at hoodriverlibrary.org rachael at hoodriverlibrary.org
Thu Sep 26 17:18:36 PDT 2013

Hood River Library Centennial Celebration!
You are invited to the Hood River Library Centennial Celebration! We are celebrating the 100-year anniversary of our library building and the literature that lives there with a Great Gatsby party on Friday, October 11, at 7:00pm. Swing along to the Ben Bonham Jazz Trio and enjoy finger food, desserts, a no-host bar, kids' activities and more. Prizes for the best 1920's costumes! Free and open to all ages!

Thank you to our sponsors: Carol's Country Pies, Columbia Gorge Hotel, Dog River Coffee, Friends of the Library, Hood River Hotel, Husum Highland Bed and Breakfast, Lucy's Informal Flowers, Rosauers, Taste of the Gorge, Volcanic Bottle Shoppe and Waucoma Bookstore.

For more information, please contact Hood River Library District at 541-386-2535, info at hoodriverlibrary.org or http://hoodriverlibrary.org.