[Libs-Or] Fwd: One Final Push

Diedre Conkling diedre08 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 11:31:33 PDT 2014

  Oregon's Senators have not signed either letter.  In the House Blumenaur
and Bonamici signed the IAL letter and Blumenaur signed the LSTA letter.

 Please check today<http://capwiz.com/ala/utr/1/MOYCTTGASD/EJJPTTGASP/10282468736>
(pdf)
to see if your U.S. Representative and Senators have signed on to two
funding letters that support funding for libraries. If they have, we
encourage you to thank them for their support. If they haven't, this is the
week to do so. We're hoping to generate one last push in the Senate for
support of the LSTA and IAL letters.

We're told the deadline for signatures in the Senate is later this week.
The deadline for signatures in the House has passed but some offices may
still be able to sign on if they persist. See the links below for calling
information and talking points for the House and Senate letters.

To all of you who have made calls over the past few weeks, we greatly
appreciate your support. We couldn't be effective in Washington without
your help.

FY15 Signatures (to
date)<http://capwiz.com/ala/utr/1/MOYCTTGASD/GZBCTTGASQ/10282468736>
 (pdf)

Senate Alert <http://capwiz.com/ala/utr/1/MOYCTTGASD/FWIATTGASR/10282468736>

House Alert <http://capwiz.com/ala/utr/1/MOYCTTGASD/EWNITTGASS/10282468736>

P.S. Don't forget to register for National Library Legislative Day
<http://capwiz.com/ala/utr/1/MOYCTTGASD/CDXMTTGAST/10282468736>in May.
     <http://www.facebook.com/libraryadvocates>  <http://twitter.com/ala_wo>
<http://www.districtdispatch.org/>

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from us, please click
here<http://capwiz.com/ala/lmx/u/?jobid=234534615&queueid=10282468736>.

--
*Diedre Conkling*

*Lincoln County Library DistrictP.O. Box 2027Newport, OR 97365Phone & Fax:
541-265-3066Work email**:
**diedre at lincolncolibrarydist.org*<diedre at lincolncolibrarydist.org>
*Home email: **diedre08 at gmail.com* <diedre08 at gmail.com>

 "If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change
your attitude."--Maya Angelou