[Libs-Or] Women of Library History - Women's History Month is over

Diedre Conkling diedre08 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 13:06:37 PDT 2014

Women of Library History - Women's History Month is over

 This is a message from our extraordinary keeper of the Tumblr, Katelyn
Browne (who deserves a standing ovation - can we do that virtually?):

 It's April! While I'm excited to see spring finally beginning to arrive,
I'm sad to see the end of Women's History Month.

 Women of Library History won't be totally disappearing, but we will be
scaling back for the rest of the year. I've posted almost all the
submissions we received for 2014, so I'm only planning to post once or
twice a month for the rest of the year.

 I'll keep an eye on the Tumblr tag women of library history; tag us if
you're posting something that fits with our mission! I'll be keeping an eye
out for things to reblog. You can also send messages through our Tumblr ask
box or, as always, e-mail womenoflibraryhistory at gmail.com

 (A belated welcome to everyone who found us through Tumblr Tuesdays or
American Libraries! I hope you'll take some time to look through our
archives. Here's the index of 2013's posts; I'll update it with 2014 posts
soon.)
http://womenoflibraryhistory.tumblr.com/post/81385741202/womens-history-month-is-over

--
*Diedre Conkling*

*Lincoln County Library DistrictP.O. Box 2027Newport, OR 97365Phone & Fax:
541-265-3066Work email**:
**diedre at lincolncolibrarydist.org*<diedre at lincolncolibrarydist.org>
*Home email: **diedre08 at gmail.com* <diedre08 at gmail.com>

 "If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change
your attitude."--Maya Angelou