[Libs-Or] FW: New REFORMA chapter in Oregon?

Martín Blasco MartinB at wccls.org
Wed Apr 2 08:13:33 PDT 2014

Forwarded on behalf of Martín Blasco.

Hi Everyone:

Some librarians who work with the Latino and Spanish speaking community in Oregon have showed interest in creating a new REFORMA chapter in our state. We will meet in the main lobby of the Salem Convention Center (where the OLA conference will take place) on Thursday 17 or Friday 18 (it depends on the date chosen by the majority of those interested -check the link for the Doodle poll) and have an informal meeting during lunch time. For those of you that are not familiar with REFORMA, you can visit their link at:
http://www.reforma.org/
Please, select the date that you can make it. Gracias:
http://doodle.com/8esprydc2b4fkqc2

Martín Blasco
Outreach Librarian for Latino and Multicultural Services
Washington County Cooperative Library Services
503-648-9785 x 3#
martinb at wccls.org<mailto:martinb at wccls.org>
www.facebook.org/bibliotecaswccls<http://www.facebook.org/bibliotecaswccls>

“Siempre imaginé que el Paraíso sería algún tipo de biblioteca”.
“I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library.”
Jorge Luis Borges