[Libs-Or] Consultant/Survey or Marketing Firm

Rawles, Carolyn Carolyn.Rawles at corvallisoregon.gov
Wed Aug 20 09:09:09 PDT 2014

The Corvallis-Benton County Public Library will be updating our Strategic Plan this year and we would like to gather some data before we begin.    We are looking for a firm or consultant experienced in doing this type of work for public libraries.   If you know of someone whom you would recommend, or are a consultant who does market segmentation, we would love to hear from you.  Please reply off list by September 2, 2014.

The tasks include:
1.      Demographic analysis of the library service area
2.      Online survey of library cardholders
3.      Market segmentation analysis of the data-categorizing of patrons and their library usage patterns, comparing them to the community as a whole, and recommending types of services that would fit these patterns
4.      Youth risk assessment-identification of areas in our service area with children most at risk for not passing reading proficiency tests.

Thanks in advance!

Carolyn

Carolyn Rawles
Library Director