[Libs-Or] shelving for sale

Abigail Elder aelder at beavertonoregon.gov
Wed Aug 20 16:49:10 PDT 2014

Hello Oregon Libraries!

I'm posting on behalf of the Family Discipleship Resource Center, part of the Beaverton Foursquare Church. They have a number of shelving units for sale.  Please contact Melinda Kinsman mmkinsman at b4church.org<mailto:mmkinsman at b4church.org> directly if you have questions or want to purchase.  I've posted the photos on WordPress: http://oregonlibraries.wordpress.com/

Photo 1  Photo 2  Photo 3
15- 3 foot wide   double-sided   7 foot tall  almond color   $150.00
There are 6 end boards, oak colored, $25.00 each

Photo 5
5-  3 foot wide  3 foot tall  magazine display  almond color  $45.00
There are 2 end boards, oak colored,  $15.00 each

Photo 6
4-  3 foot wide  5 1/2 feet tall  almond color  (Could be straight shelf or media display)  $60.00 for straight/ $75.00 for media)  to be determined

Photo 7
There is a single CD rounder on a pedestal ($35.00) and a double DVD rounder on a pedestal ($50.00) .

Photo 8
There are 2 desks cherry color ($50.00) and a matching wood book case 71 inches tall ($30.00).  And last, 3- 4 drawer metal filing cabinets, 2 almond, 1 a little darker ($30.00) each.

Thanks! -abigail

Abigail Elder, Library Director
Beaverton City Library
12375 SW Fifth Street
Beaverton OR 97005
t: @beavertonlib
aelder at beavertonoregon.gov<mailto:aelder at beavertonoregon.gov>
www.beavertonlibrary.org<http://www.beavertonlibrary.org>

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE

This e-mail is a public record of the City of Beaverton and is subject to public disclosure unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law.  This email is subject to the State Retention Schedule.