[Libs-Or] High Times

Buzzy Nielsen buzzy at hoodriverlibrary.org
Fri Aug 22 11:56:49 PDT 2014

Do any of you subscribe to High Times magazine? We think there'd be interest among our patrons (being on the Washington border). We've had a hard time keeping marijuana books on the shelves, so we thought a magazine might be a more regular and cheaper way to meet the demand for marijuana-related information. If you subscribe, what's been your experience? Does the magazine tend to disappear off your shelves? Has the public complained about its presence in the library? Any thoughts you have would be welcomed.

Cheers!
Buzzy Nielsen

Library Director
Hood River County Library District