[Libs-Or] Doodle: "REFORMA Oregon organizational meeting" Update

Martín Blasco MartinB at wccls.org
Tue Aug 26 13:27:38 PDT 2014

[https://doodle.com/graphics/mails0/logo.png?tmail=poll_added_participant_admin&tlink=opened]<https://doodle.com/?tmail=poll_added_participant_admin&tlink=logo>

View this poll on your dashboard<https://doodle.com/dashboard?tmail=poll_added_participant_admin&tlink=login>

The following poll is to check which is the most convenient day for you to have the first organizational meeting to create a chapter of REFORMA in Oregon.
In the last OLA conference, many librarians serving the Spanish speaking community showed interest and support to have our own chapter in the state. I hope that you can attend the meeting, but first complete the poll. Muchas gracias.

Go to poll<https://doodle.com/p5dhdxzxdgkvt8xiuabga58x/admin?tmail=poll_added_participant_admin&tlink=adminbtn#table>

Doodle AG, Werdstrasse 21, 8021 Zürich