[Libs-Or] Holiday Greetings & Timely Reminder from the OLA PLD Board

Pam North pamnorth1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 07:37:14 PST 2014

'Tis the season to be jolly. To have visions of budgets, of materials,
services and staffing assessments and of technology and facilities plans
dancing through our heads. Bright and shiny strategic plans need to be
reviewed or created and our commitment to advocacy needs to be re-kindled.

Need some direction? Some inspiration? A document to serve as a benchmark
for change and improvement? Look no further than the new Standards for
Oregon Public Libraries!

The OLA Public Library Division wants to remind you to visit the Standards
often at:
http://www.olaweb.org/assets/PLD/PLDStandards/final%20-%20standards%20for%20oregon%20public%20libraries%20revision%20approved%202014%20.pdf

Wishing you a wonderful holiday season!
The OLA PLD Board