[Libs-Or] Performer Showcase 2014 - Calling all Performers!

Karen Fischer kfischer at cityofsalem.net
Tue Feb 11 14:50:00 PST 2014

Oregon Library Association's Children's Services Division is sponsoring the Eleventh Showcase of Performers.  Previous showcases have provided librarians, parks and recreation staff, teachers and others who schedule children's programs the opportunity to see first hand a wide variety of performing artists.  Feedback from performers has also been tremendously positive because the showcase enables them to display their talents before many prospective "buyers" at one time.

The Showcase will be held at Salem Public Library from 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, September 27, 2014.  You are invited to showcase your work for interested librarians and teachers. Each performer will be given only five minutes to demonstrate a representative sampling of his or her work.  Your preference for a desired time slot may be designated on the information sheet and I will do my best to honor your preference.

There will be some table space available in the lobby area in back of the auditorium for brochures or fliers and for attendees and performers to meet and visit.

If you are interested in attending the Showcase, contact Karen Fischer, Salem Public Library Youth Services Manager at kfischer at cityofsalem.net or by calling (503) 588-6039.
Deadline:
9/1/14