[Libs-Or] New Year's Resolution? Contributing to the OLA Quarterly, of course!

Sara Kelso sara.kelso at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 3 12:10:28 PST 2014

What's your New Year's resolution?  Be sure to add published author to your to-do list for 2014 and contribute an article to the Oregon Library Association Quarterly!  We know you're out there doing good work and fighting the good fight to keep libraries relevant, to promote readership and information access to all, so tell your colleagues about it!
Until January 21st, we'll be accepting submissions for our current theme: Diversity & Outreach.  We're also seeking submissions for the Spring 2014 issue, Learning Across the Lifespan.  Check out the OLA website for more details: http://www.olaweb.org/
Questions?   Contact the OLAQ editor, Sara Kelso: sara.kelso at gmail.com