[Libs-Or] Job posting

Louise Meyers louise at ccrls.org
Fri Jan 10 10:33:19 PST 2014

In case you hadn't heard, I will be retiring at the end of February and
here is the announcement of my job opening. This is a great library, and I
encourage anyone who is interested to apply to work in "the best small
library in Oregon", according to Jim Scheppke!
 Please post the following:
Library Director
The City of Stayton, OR is seeking a dynamic and experienced Library
Director to supervise the staff and operations at our state-of-the-art
Library. Stayton is a vibrant community in a picturesque rural setting,
only 15 minutes from the Salem metro area and within easy driving distance
of both the Cascade Mountains and Pacific Ocean beaches. This position
reports directly to the City Administrator and supervises 5 FTE support
staff positions. The successful candidate will have a passion, and
strategic vision for library services. Will plan, direct and oversee the
delivery of library services within the City. Supervise library personnel,
through subordinate supervisors. To apply, visit www.StaytonOregon.gov and
visit the “EMPLOYMENT” section, where you can download the job description
and application. For more information contact Deputy City Recorder Alissa
Angelo at aangelo at ci.stayton.or.us.
Posting ends Friday, January 31 at 5:00 p.m.

--
Louise Meyers
Library director