[Libs-Or] library supplies up for grabs

Darla Sims Garcia catsfromjapan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 11:53:06 PST 2014

Hello,

My library is closing and I have some supplies to give away. I’ve provided
the link to the Demco page for each item so you can reference specs. These
items are free, but your organization will need to cover postage (unless
you are in Portland, Oregon, and wish to get them from me in person J).
Although, if you just want spine label tags, I think I can make a case for
just those. First come, first served.

*Journal covers*  30 of these:
http://www.demco.com/goto?BLS166731&ALL0000&es=20140108161258642974

*Security adhesive tags* (1 full roll = 2000; I have one full roll and two
half rolls)
http://www.demco.com/goto?BLS174918&ALL0000&es=20140108160111085672

*Spine label tags – Reference* (approx. 250)
http://www.demco.com/CGI-BIN/LANSAWEB?PROCFUN+LWDHWEB23+LWDH336+PRD+ENG+FUNCPARMS+ZZWSESSID%28A0200%29:81304093098859014470+ZZWNAVPAG%28A0100%29:NEWFRTX+DATESEQ%28A0140%29:181141476

*Blue transparent spine label tags*
http://www.demco.com/CGI-BIN/LANSAWEB?PROCFUN+LWDHWEB23+LWDH336+PRD+ENG+FUNCPARMS+ZZWSESSID%28A0200%29:81304093098859014470+ZZWNAVPAG%28A0100%29:NEWFRTX+DATESEQ%28A0140%29:181141484

I also have The Library of Congress Subject Headings, 29th edition, all
five volumes. They are in good condition.

*Darla Sims Garcia, MLIS*

Librarian

Sanford-Brown College

600 SW 10th Ave., Suite 400

Portland, OR 97205

503.265-1702

[image: Description: SB_LogoNew_College_Horiz_CMYK]

Knowledge is free at the library. Just bring your own container.
*- Unknown*