[Libs-Or] Friends job descriptions

Abigail Elder aelder at beavertonoregon.gov
Fri Jan 17 18:07:08 PST 2014

Hello!

Does your public library have a Friends' bookstore that is managed by paid staff? Our Friends group is looking to refresh/create their documents and we would love to see your job descriptions, evaluation forms and other HR-related materials connected to such a position.

Thank you!
-abigail

Abigail Elder
Library Director
Beaverton City Library
12375 SW 5th Street | Beaverton OR 97005-2883
503.526.3705 | www.beavertonlibrary.org<http://www.beavertonlibrary.org/>

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE

This e-mail is a public record of the City of Beaverton and is subject to public disclosure unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law.  This email is subject to the State Retention Schedule.